24 Ocak 2014 Cuma

LPIC-1 Certificate

LPI (Linux Professional Institute) is much recognized Linux certifications exam around the world. It has three ceritification levels. You can take the exams via internet or Lpi exam center.

I passed LPI-101 exam a few months ago, my advisor suggested to me for study Lpi-certificate. I used a Lpi exam e-book and this tutorial. I used this tutorial for boot process, it includes wide information. I studied quite good for Lpi 101.

A few weeks ago, I took Lpi 102 exam. I could work less for topics :(. But this time I did some test before the exam.
[1] http://www.penguintutor.com/quiz/
[2] http://www.gocertify.com/quizzes/linux-practice-questions/linux-lpi102-lx0102-quiz.html

This test includes little bit different questions, some of them very easy but some of them very diffucult really :) Recently I got an email from LPI, I've passed 102 exam and I have LPIC-1 :)

Probably, I'll work for Lpi 201. I like to work about Linux. I think working exam process more efficient for me. If I work as individually just for wondering and learning Linux ability, I can forget more easy. Working for certificate I learn more permanently.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder