29 Kasım 2013 Cuma

Free Web Technologies Days 2013

Last weekend, organized Free Web Technologies Days at Yeditepe University. Main subject of the activity is "Scability". I joined the activity with my advisor and my friend, they are from my university.

I made presentation about how can we write plugin for Nagios. I worked on nagios-plugin-couchbase project a few months ago and I mentioned the project at presentation. I told basics of Nagios, Couchbase and NoSQL. I was very excited during my presentation. Actually, this is my second presentation. I had made a presentation before at Muğla University, that's about how can we contribute free software. I had contributed last year for Gnome tools. At Muğla University, audiences are generally students so I was excited less then at Yeditepe University.

I think, I can more comfortable/calm my next presentations. I should have consumed 20 minutes at presentation, but I've told 12 minutes :). And I liked gifts that are t-shirt and notebook.




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder