2 Aralık 2013 Pazartesi

Getting Notification From Watchdog

Nowadays, I've use Watchdog which runs as a deamon. We can monitor something in system using Watchdog. I used Watchdog Python modul for my project. I monitor file changes.

I think, Watchdog has lack functional features. For example; I move file from watched directory to outside monitored directories, watchdog doesn't trigger any event. And when I modified any file in monitored directory, it triggers "deleted, created, modified" events. But it should trigger only "modify" events. About same lacks there are opened issues in github repo.

I used watchdog in two projects. One of them sends email notification when any file or directory changes in "/etc". You can see it here. Also, I didn't any contribute to watchdog yet but I think contribute to watchdog.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder